Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Brief

 The first night of the week is generally a tough one, it wasn't too bad today though.  Somehow I was able to fall into a rhythm and it stuck with me.  Not bad considering the amount of sleep I didn't get.  Other happy things for today:

  • On the drive to work the crescent moon was rising over a dark field with stars speckled around.  It was lovely but I didn't stop to take a picture.
  • Around 5:30 AM there is a break at work and parts of the sky were painted orange.  

The moon was still out!
  • I had a brief but pleasant visit with my protege after work.  She came by for my signature and stayed to visit a little.  



Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...