Sunday, August 22, 2021

Boxes

It must have been a long day because I don't remember much about what happened.  A good part of the day I was going through boxes in my room.  During Lent, I went through a box a day and tried to get rid of things.  Unfortunately, I never finished going through all the boxes, Lent ended and I found other things to do.  Here is a picture of the mess that my room had become.


We have a guest in what has become Keziah's studio and the boxes I've been storing in there will be in the way.  So the ones in my room were rearranged to make some space.  

There is a floor!

I'm happy that I finally took some time to get through some of this stuff.  Other happy things:

  • There was a box that said "Needs thought."  I was going to just restack it and move on.  Instead I went through it and more than half of the contents are now ready to be donated.  There are more like that, but I was only able to get through one of them.
  • Aesop, the dog, and I had a good walk today.  Sometimes he chews on the leash and pulls a lot.  
  • This happy thing is a repeat-clean sheets to crawl into bed after a long hot day moving things.  I am hoping that that comfort will mean a good night's sleep.  



Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.
    -Time to read the Late Summer chapter.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...