Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Happy dog

As usual, I didn't sleep as well as I was hoping on Monday.  Ideally that will mean that I will sleep well today.  This working most of the night thing is certainly taking some time to get used to.  I used to be able to sleep anywhere.  Since I feel like I could sleep now, this will be short.  Other than being tired when I am supposed to be, here are a few happy things for today:

  • I found a good use for masks today, other than to help prevent the spread of disease.  While moving some heavy boxes today I know I made some super weird faces that couldn't be seen!  🤣
  • Look at that doggy and how happy he seems.



 

Currently reading: Backpacking: A Hedonist’s Guide, by Rick Greenspan and Hal Kahn.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...