Sunday, August 1, 2021

Day Two WIth a Dog

 Yesterday -K had a branch fall on the car with her, her husband and their dog in it.  So very thankful and happy that they are all alright!  Their car needs work, but the live ones are all okay.

Other things I am happy for today:

  • It was a long, difficult day between myself and Aesop, the dog.  The rest of the family had a birthday party to attend and that left all the dog care for me during a good part of the day.  We made it through though and are better for the experience. 
  • I did leave for a short time, leaving Aesop in the crate.  We have friends that are downsizing this week, complete with a dumpster.  I picked up some things from their place to store until the yard sale in a few weeks.  It was good to be able to help in this small way.
  • The garden, which never really got planted because of the groundhog, has become a bit of a play area for Aesop.  Maybe the groundhog will move out.                                                                                     
Zed is feeding Aesop a treat.
  • The sunset.

  • The stars were beautiful tonight.



Currently reading: Backpacking A Hedonist’s Guide, by Rick Greenspan and Hal Kahn.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thank you for your love and concern! We are very grateful to be safe.

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...