Saturday, August 21, 2021

Color

 "She found it interesting that she only saw the man with the german shepherd when she walked late at night around a full moon."  That is it... the first line of a story that has yet to be written.  Probably the only line... no, I just started a Google doc and there are now three lines, probably the only three.  🤣 



 Anyhow, I went on a late night walk by myself to reach my 10,000 step goal for the day.  I left our dog, Aesop, at home and I am glad I did because of the man in the shadows with a big dog.  Other happy things from this day include:

  • Friends came by and we worked on using some ink and the stamps that Keziah carved to print on masks.  They will be the site token for the upcoming event.
We have 300 drying.
  • There was a lovely sunset.  The sky brought color before the sun set and color was removed.



  • Today my youngest turned 27 and we got to have a short family phone call.



Currently reading: Backpacking: A Hedonist’s Guide, by Rick Greenspan and Hal Kahn.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...