Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Winds

 On days that I work it is harder to come up with multiple happy things.  There might be occasional things that I am happy about at work, but it is a rather mechanical job.  Since I didn't sleep well last night, I didn't feel well for most of the shift.  Thankfully I got a second wind after lunch and made it through.  Other things I am happy about:

  • There must have been a third wind for me too-or maybe I am just pushing through.  After eating and watching some Netflix I did laundry, washed dishes, and watered some plants.  
  • It is official, there will be an event over Labor Day Weekend.  Our first in-Barony SCA event since the pandemic.  Happy, yes.  Also some anxiety and general concern about having the event.
  • Nanni is curled up on my bed.  We shall sleep well this afternoon!  
Nanni the cat.



Currently reading: Backpacking A Hedonist’s Guide, by Rick Greenspan and Hal Kahn.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...