Saturday, August 7, 2021

Lazy Saturday

 This was such a lazy day.  Perhaps the heat contributed to my lack of wanting to accomplish things. I did do a few things.  Zed walked the dog, Aesop, this morning so I tried to play with the cats.  Zed and Keziah went off to help some friends and Gideon and I stayed home with the animals.  The van broke down so I got things ready to go help them out, then waited to find out that I didn't need to.  Other friends were able to help them out and AAA got the van to a shop.  Happily, the van got repaired and they have it back.  Other happy things for today:

  • Aesop likes people.  It may seem small, but it is so important for us who go to events with lots of people.

  • In the late afternoon I made it out of the house to run errands.  This put me in the right place to see the beginnings of the setting sun.
The picture is a blurry mess!
Thankfully the live, in person version was lovely.
  • Zed and I stopped at the ice cream shop while walking Aesop.  He got a doggy dessert!


Currently reading: Backpacking A Hedonist’s Guide, by Rick Greenspan and Hal Kahn. 

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...