Thursday, May 6, 2021

Green

 With all the indoor work I have been doing with the coif I feel I have missed part of spring.  It has been two days...  the leaves are opening and so many things are green!  My part of the stitching is done for this weekend, but Keziah will need help now.  Soon I will get to spend more time outside.  Getting outside was refreshing, other happy things for today:

  • The coif is done and the outfit that Keziah adapted to be Elizabethan looks great!  Saturday there will be pictures.
  • We have a guest for the next few days.  Being vaccinated means getting to spend more time with people.
  • Gideon and Zed are putting together a computer.  What a wonderful father-son project and learning experience!
  • Apple blossom.

    Peach blossom (Marjorie).

    Cherry blossom (Tucker).

    Lilac.

    Norway Maple.


Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead, by Carleen Madigan.

Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...