Friday, May 7, 2021

Is It Really Friday?

 It has been a long week and I started the day frustrated.  Thankfully, I didn't stay that way.  Happy things for today are:

  • I used to enjoy ironing.  There were a bunch of things to be ironed today to be worn tomorrow.  It was one of my tasks to iron them.  I don't enjoy ironing like I used to.  I am happy for that memory though as it kept me going through a pile of medieval garb.  It was almost enough for me to enjoy ironing again, almost.
  • The paint needed some touching up on some banners we have.  Keziah did one and I did the other.  I am pleased with my result.


  • They don't look like tomato plants yet, but they are getting taller!
  • There is an apple tree in the backyard, far from the other apple trees I have recently posted pictures of.  Last year it went unnoticed until apples started to fall.  This year blossoms have been spotted.  The blossoms are hard to see in the following photo too.


Nestled in the middle,
with the cloud crowning the top,
is an apple tree.

  • I remembered to pay my mortgage!  I almost forgot.  Phew.



    Currently reading: The Burgess Book of Nature Lore, by Thornton W. Burgess.

Stay safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...