Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Fabulous

Waking up early used to come easy for me, not so much lately.  I was able to get up and out on time this morning to go pick Keziah up in Massachusetts.  The drive went well with no traffic.  It is wonderful to have my daughter back safely.  Other happy things for today:

  • I wore my fabulous socks to help guide me in having a fabulous day.  

  • This is one of many times that I will be mentioning hugs.  The pandemic made hugs problematic.  It is strange to be able to hug again, but I am loving it though.
  • There are itty bitty beginnings of peaches on Marjorie.
Marjorie the peach tree.

  • Making dinner today I turned on some music and danced around the house.  It was fun and helped me reach my daily step goal.

Currently reading: The Burgess Book of Nature Lore, by Thornton W. Burgess.

Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...