Thursday, May 6, 2021

Cinco de Mayo

 While I have been inside embroidering, the white lilacs have started to bloom.  


Tomorrow the rain should end and I will take a long enough break to step outside a bit.  The lilacs are a happy for today and so are the following:

  • What I am doing for embroidery for this project is done, I think.  There is more I want to do, but at this time the coif is in a place where it could be finished, if I don't want to add more things.  When it is put together, there will be pictures.
  • All the spangles!!  
Sneak peak of part of the coif.
  • The last two days I have watched/listened to more movies than I have seen in quite some time.  All things I have seen before, I am glad to have had this as background while I worked.  Having things on I have seen before also madeit easier to get up and walk around a little every hour.

    Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead, by Carleen Madigan.

    Stay safe.







    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Happy New Year's Eve!

     Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...