Tuesday, May 4, 2021

May the Fourth Be With You

  It wasn't until a few minutes ago when I scrolled through FaceBook that I realized what day it was.  For the majority of the day I have been embroidering.  I set the timer on my phone and got up at least once an hour to pace around the house and stretch.  All three of the Back to the Future movies were played while I embroidered.  This gave me something to listen to, that I have seen before, and didn't have to watch.  It was a fairly random choice; it came up when I searched for Quantum Leap.  Making progress on the embroidery for the coif is one happy for today.  

My focus was so much on the embroidery that I almost didn't check on the plants that are in the cellar.  I'm happy I did because it looks like at least one of the Italian gladiolus that I planted from seed is sprouting.  This is the second time I've tried to grow some from seed this year.  Keziah loves them.  New plant life is another happy thing for the day.  

The one with the red dot (the seed) should
grow up to be a gladiolus.





Currently reading: The Burgess Book of Nature Lore, by Thornton W. Burgess.

Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...