Monday, March 1, 2021

EdIt DaY

 Happy Sunday!  One of the things about being unemployed for me is that parts of the days just run together and other parts are specific to the weekend because other people do have day jobs.  I was hoping, since it is the weekend to take a walk with someone from the household.  It didn't work out that way.  People slept in, had errands to do, or online meetings to attend.  That is fine, I went on a little walk myself and listened to the audiobook.  While walking I also played a little Pokemon Go.  One of the options is to take a picture of my "pet" Pokemon.  When I did this today my picture was photobombed by another Pokemon.  Thank you to the people who designed this feature, it put a smile on my face today.

I caught that Smeargle, too!

Other happy things for today:
  • Keziah and I are the people who had online meetings today.  In one of them I got to see the little young children of two different friends.  One of these is old enough that I met them before the pandemic, the other not so much.  So cute!
  • It turns out that Zed's parents had some things for gardening that belonged to Zed and he stored there before we moved.  There is now another heating pad, more seed starters and a grow table with an adjustable light that just needs a bulb (I hope).  I'm looking forward to seeing what else I can plant.
  • The new thing to do on Sunday is to edit the footage for the YouTube channel and downsizing.  We really need to do more during the week.  We are having fun going through and listening to voices speeding by as well as bloopers.



Currently reading: The Burgess Book of Nature Lore, by Thornton W. Burgess.
Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead, by Carleen Madigan.
Currently listening to Quiet, by Susan Cain.

Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...