Wednesday, March 10, 2021

International Day of Awesomeness

 It was my suggestion.  Whether it was a good idea or not will be learned tomorrow.  My friend Amy and I walked along one of the rail trails today getting a little over a five mile walk.  For some reason this seems like a huge amount today.  Perhaps because I am so tired now.  It was a good walk with awesome company.  We haven't seen each other since before Christmas.  We used to try to have socially distanced walks every few weeks.  Maybe I won't be too sore tomorrow.  Other things I am happy for today:

  • There were plants that needed to be in larger pots.  I got that done.  Most of the soil Keziah picked up yesterday was still frozen.  Hopefully the temperature change wasn't too hard on the plants.
  • Keziah has been working hard on making some new things for the cats to play on.  She put up a bridge and is in the process of making some hanging tunnels too.  
Folke trying to convince Winston that it is safe to cross.

Nanni, wide eyed, watching from the safety of a box.

Winston eventually went over the bridge.
  • The sunset was lovely tonight.  


Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead, by Carleen Madigan.
Currently reading:Currently reading: The Burgess Book of Nature Lore, by Thornton W. Burgess.

Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...