Thursday, March 4, 2021

Windy Walk

 This morning Gideon had his first ski lesson.  He came home a little sore and ready to go back again next week for another lesson.  It sounds like he had a tough time with really heavy boots.  They were early for the lesson and he had tired himself out before the lesson by wearing the boots.  There are some exercises we are going to have him do help out.  Other things I am happy for today:

  • While Gideon and Keziah were at the ski place, I went for a walk here at home.  I listened to my book and walked four miles along the sidewalk.  It is windy again.  I didn't notice the wind much until I turned and headed home.  It was right in my face.  When I got home, I got warm.
  • Nanni, the brown/grey tabby, met her vet today for a well visit.  There were no surprises.  Yay!  
  • The vet is a childhood friend of Keziah's.  It was nice to see her.  
  • We did another surprise visit tonight at a friend's house who got an award.  So much fun to see people if only for a quick congratulations.  We should have thought of this in the beginning of the pandemic.
Just a quick picture I took from the passenger seat.



Currently reading: The Burgess Book of Nature Lore, by Thornton W. Burgess.

Currently listening to Quiet, by Susan Cain.

Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...