Friday, March 19, 2021

Sleep is Important Take Two

 Sleep is so important that today is World Sleep Day.  Earlier this week was Napping Day.  It is just a very tiring week.  Today was trying to handle some SCA things that popped up.  Some were good, some not so good.  To focus on the good-someone I know will be getting an award soon and we are arranging a surprise socially distant visit to congratulate them.  Other happy things for today:

  • The boxes I went through to downsize were not very time consuming or stressful.  This was welcome for today.
  • Keziah and I went to pick up a few things for dinner.  One of these things was fresh fish from a roadside place that comes to the city on Friday's from the oceanside.  They still had fish when we got there, just before closing, and it was very yummy.
  • There was a small photo album that I unpacked.  The pictures below were taken in 1998.
Bel turning four.

Keziah turning eight.

  • Friday night is Minecraft night.  Gideon joined TF and I in the game for a little added fun.

Currently reading: The Burgess Book of Nature Lore, by Thornton W. Burgess.

Currently listening to Quiet, by Susan Cain.  I ran out of time to finish this a while ago.  Hopefully I can get through the rest before it is due.

Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...