Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Short List

This is the third day in a row I can check off the things I had on my to-do list.  My days have not been packed.  Tomorrow though, I might be stretched thin.  Happy things for today:
  • I finished the book I was listening to.  
  • The soil sample I took from the garden a few months ago (?) has finally been tested.  I used a home test kit I picked up somewhere, probably Lowes.  It wasn't too hard to do.  I'm glad it is done, now to plan how to prepare better soil for the coming season.
  • Today on my walk I saw a dog with the most beautiful light blue eyes.



Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Finished listening to: The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah. This historical fiction is the story of two courageous sisters during World War II in German occupied France. I really enjoy historical fiction and this story delivered and pulled at my heartstrings.

Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...