Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Fortunes

 Even though I am not working, my alarm still wakes me on weekdays at 7:00 AM.  This seemed like a good time to keep should I get a morning job, I won't have too much of my schedule to adjust.  Other than great ways to get me out of bed, the Alarmy app I use also offers up a fortune for the day.  I generally read it as a way to help my mind wake up a bit more and then forget about it.  Today's suggested that I would have a bright day and things would go "as smooth as silk."  For some reason I held onto this one, at least the bright day part.  When things didn't go as I expected, I just rolled with it, took it with stride, and had a great day.  Particular things I am happy about include:

  • The battery didn't die on the drill today and all the holes are made!

  • Keziah has put in an application to have a studio space to do her art in.  I'm very happy for her to be pursuing her arts as a career.  
  • Progress has been made on the box situation.  Things have been moved and will be sorted through this week.  If I can do a chunk every few days or weeks, soon I will be able to say that I have downsized.  
  • My walk today was along part of the Rockingham Rail Trail in Derry, NH.  I used to walk along there a few years ago when I lived in that area and had a dog.  There were good memories.  Back then, I had seen moose sign in that area.  Today, I saw some tracks in the loose gravel that had me hoping they were moose tracks, but they were from a horse.  I saw a few deer prints too.  Most of the prints along that trail are from that loud beast called an ATV.



Currently listening to a collection that of stories called NPR Driveway Moments Cat Tales.  

Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics from the trail. It has been rainy down Texas way today gray and weather begging for a person to curl up in bed and take a snuggly nap. This I did not do, but oh how tempting it was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing he arrow holder! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...