Thursday, January 14, 2021

Insert Title Here

This morning started out well.  I even went for a walk before breakfast and got started on my list of things to do.  Other things took precedence though.  Keziah and I had some errands to run and that took up a fair part of the day.  For my to do list, I worked on tomorrow's things instead because they were things that could be done after the sun went down.  Today's list got a solid start though and that will help tomorrow, when there is light from the sky again. What are my happy things for today?  Here you go:

  • The plastic is purchased to block in my area in the cellar.  Ideally this will keep the plants warmer and generate more growth.  
  • It was fun and productive running errands with Keziah today.  One of our tasks was to drop off some of our stuff as donations.  Downsizing!
  • While out on my morning walk I had some great lines to try and incorporate into poems.  Maybe I will get one ready before the end of the week.
  • Zed and I took a short walk before dinner.  We got to talk about how to use a GoPro and tech issues.  Productive time.




Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.


Stay safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...