Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Cat Tower

Yesterday the cardboard cat tower was built.  Today it was experienced.  The two cats played in it and Winston, the orange tabby, spent a good part of the day sleeping in it.  The plan is to make a version of this in wood and other cat friendly products in the future.  For now, Nanni, the gray tabby, has decided to pretend to be King Kong and scale the outside.  The two cats did take turns playing insside and out but I think that Winston preferred it more.  Other happy things for today:
  • The last few days most of my step count has happened inside.  I didn't want a repeat of that today and went for a walk this morning.  I walked down the street and looped around down a seasonal road.  There were light flurries and the sound of my steps crunching through the snow broke the silence of the woods.  

I believe that these are either squirrel of chipmunk prints.
I'm trying to learn...

  • I finished the book I have been listening to about three hours before it was due.  Phew!  
Where is she?

I'm up here!

Where did you go?



Finished listening to: All the Days Past, All the Days to Come, by Mildred D. Taylor.

Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Currently listening to : The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah. This is one I started listening to a while back and had to return.

Stay safe.

1 comment:

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...