Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Dance

Because work is long and I need sleep, my blogs may become even shorter than usual on work days.  Both work days this week I have had enough sleep.  I need to keep it that way.  My happy for today has to do with work.  The managers tend to play music and each manager seems to have their own playlist.  None of them are all bad, most of them I like.  When work isn't overwhelmingly busy, I tend to 'dance' while I work.  I'm not a dancer, but I have fun singing to myself and dancing to the songs.  It reminds me to stretch and makes the day move that much faster.  




Currently reading:  The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


1 comment:

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...