Saturday, December 4, 2021

Friday

 Work is done for the week--unless I decide to pick up extra hours.  Other employees are doing many more hours than my 45 hours this week.  I'm undecided on the extra time, but I need rest.  I had a good four hour nap this afternoon before spending time with the family for dinner and TF for Minecraft Friday.  These are happy things for me.  Then there is Winston, the orange tabby.  Apparently he was cold today.  When he came downstairs and the gas fireplace was on he decided that was the place for him.


A few minutes later Aesop, the dog, whose bed was just to the other side of that box on the floor, carefully moved his bed a foot or two away from Winston.  No picture, but it was adorable and it is great to see them near each other without being loud or angry.  Progress is good.

Currently reading:  The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...