Thursday, December 2, 2021

Sleep

 It is not yet four o'clock in the afternoon and I am ready to go to sleep.  That means that I could get over six hours of sleep before going to work again tonight.  According to Fitbit, the last four nights I have not exceeded five hours.  The potential for sleep is high and I am calling that my happy for today.  I also had a nice talk with TF today.  I just really need sleep.  I had to do laundry or would have been ready for sleep earlier... Hey!  I did laundry, another thing to be happy for.  Thanks for being here.




Currently reading:  The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...