Tuesday, November 30, 2021

NaNoWriMo

 Around six o'clock last night I got a call from work.  I hadn't been asleep for long.  The recorded message was to make sure that the employees knew to come in an hour early for Mandatory Extended Time.  The holidays mean that more people are buying things so we have more work to do.  I'm happy I got the message and didn't end up being late for work.  Other things I am happy for today:

  • Keziah was nice enough to drive me into town for a quick errand.  I was so tired after work and having lunch that I didn't want to drive.  The task was completed thanks to Keziah driving.
  • Today, November 30th, marks the last day of NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writer's Month.  The recommended word count for adults to write is 50,000.  My personal goal was much smaller at 11,000.  I'm happy to report that when I stopped writing today my word count exceeded that.  I'm not sure if I will try to do this again next year.  But I reached this year's goal, yay!



Currently reading: The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.




1 comment:

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...