Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Doctor

For a few different reasons I haven't had a regular 'yearly' physical in about two years. Today I started getting back on track and can now check that off my list of things to do. Yay!  I also had my flu shot. Other happy things for today:

  • Keziah was kind enough to drive since I had worked all night prior to the appointment and my doctor is about 40 minutes away.   It was also good to have that ride time to talk with my daughter.
  • The cold air made the clouds look like a soft  blanket that the sun shone through.  



Currently listening to: The Autobiography of Santa Claus, as told to Jeff Guinn.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...