Saturday, December 11, 2021

Friday!

 One of the things they have been doing at work during this peak season is giving out prizes.  Sometimes it is to a top performer, other times they are taking the top performers and drawing from a hat.  Today one of the names drawn was mine.  Now I have something that we have been talking about purchasing.  I am going to wrap it up for the family for Christmas, until then it is a secret.  Other happy things from today:

  • Another work related thing is that I was assigned to stowing instead of picking.  Picking is what has become the norm and stowing is what I was initially trained for.  That I did well is a surprise since I haven't been doing it as often.  However, this also meant that my body movements were much different.  My feet don't hurt as much today as they did yesterday and I think it is because of this.  Very thankful for that.
  • It was Minecraft Friday.  TF and I are having fun trying to complete a quest.
  • Keziah fluffed the comfy sack.  I seldom use the sack, but she fluffed it SO much that it was almost as tall as Gideon!
I was told that when the dog, Aesop, got home,
he didn't know what to do about it and curled up somewhere else.



Currently listening to: The Autobiography of Santa Claus, as told to Jeff Guinn.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...