Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Gideon

 Last night I heard a gentle knocking on my door.  It was Gideon.  He had noticed the light in my room was on and came in to say goodnight.  I was happy to see him even though it was my morning.  I was just getting up to get ready for work.  This afternoon he was programming on the Chromebook.  He showed me what he was doing, there were round objects moving along with the mouse icon.  He showed me how it changed depending on one number in the code.  It was cool.  More importantly, my nine year old grandson, Gideon, is cool.  It is wonderful to be able to live with him and his parents.  Today, Gideon is what I am happy for.  

The master at work.



Currently listening to:  The Autobiography of Santa Claus, as told to Jeff Guinn. 


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...