Sunday, December 12, 2021

Holiday Lights

 My Sunday was spent mostly being lazy and playing games on my phone all day.  Well, almost all day.  Eventually I went for a nice walk as the sun was setting....


and the moon rising.


After I got home from my walk Zed came home and he and I took the dog, Aesop for a walk.  The sun had set by this time but there were still some beautiful colors along the horizon.



The family gathered and got into the van to see the Gift of Lights ay NHMS.  It was an interesting display with different themed lights along the way.   Some were Santa themed, others nursery rhymes.  There were a few other themes as well.


Santa's race car.

Six geese a-laying.



Those are my happy things for today.





Currently reading:  The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...