Monday, December 6, 2021

Swamp

 It was a chill, rainy, and foggy day.  I had hoped for an adventure and then remembered that I had errands to run.  The adventure will have to wait.  I did get out for a walk with Aesop, the dog.  We went to the swamp not too far from the house.  It was lovely.  Shrouded in fog and scattered with thin layers of ice, it is my happy thing for today.



Now I must prepare for the work week ahead.  


Currently reading:  The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Currently listening to: Gilgamesh, translated by Stephen Mitchell, narrated by George Guidall.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Love both these pics but the second one really grabs my attention.

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...