Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Not as Sick

 After five days of not working I hope I remember how to do my job.  Seriously, though, I am not at 100% but I hope once I have slept I will feel well enough to go to work tonight.  I definitely feel that I am on the better side of this cold.  Happy things for today include:

  • I did a tiny bit of straightening in my bedroom today.
  • Over the last few days I have binged watched most of the first season of The Witcher on Netflix.  The second season is available now and I needed the refresher before delving too far into that with the adults in the house.  I was able to follow along with the characters and some of the subtleties this time.
  • Keziah and Gideon hung a couple of Christmas decorations around the house and pulled out the stockings.  I'm not ready, but they will be!  


Currently reading:  The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...