Monday, December 20, 2021

The Cats

In honor of yesterday being the one year anniversary of getting the cats, I took their pictures today.  

Nanni, the brown tabby.

Winston, the orange tabby.

The cats and the following are my happy things for today:
  • Keziah finally got the contract for the SCA event she is running in March.  The contract negotiations went on for a while, partially because of the holidays.  I'm happy that part is over and now she can move on to the rest of the planning.  She is calling it the Aisles of Marche.
  • Part of that planning is a budget.  Keziah claims that she always breaks spreadsheets.  She put together the budget and the spreadsheet didn't break on her.  I generally love working with spreadsheets and only helped a little.
  • Yesterday I forgot to practice DuoLingo.  It has been a very long time since I have missed a day.  I'm thankful for the streak freeze that the game offers and I practiced a little more to make up for missing a day.  The streak stands at 1090 days.



Currently listening to: The Autobiography of Santa Claus, as told to Jeff Guinn.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been a year already with the kitties! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...