Sunday, December 19, 2021

My Birthday

 It was a rough day.  Here are some happy highlights:

  • First thing this morning I went outside with Aesop, our dog, for his morning quick walk.  I love the freshly fallen snow and Aesop seems to as well.





  • It has been one year since we got our cats Nanni and Winston.  Of course I didn't have my camera when they were being cute this morning.
  • I forced myself out of the house in the afternoon for a nice walk with Aesop.  Despite having a cold I really wanted to have more of a real walk in the snow.

Turkey footprints.



  • Keziah colored Gideon's hair and he is super happy with it.  It looks great on him.
Christmas green!
  • Keziah and I held an online court today where we officially gave out three awards.  After, we kept the Google Meet open and got to virtually visit with many friends from the Barony that we haven't seen in a while.
  • Getting love and support from --K and other friends and family.
  • The sun shone and now the Christmas tree is lit up.


  • I took some coughing, sneezing, stuffy head, fall down on the floor and go boom medicine...

Currently listening to: The Autobiography of Santa Claus, as told to Jeff Guinn.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...