Monday, December 13, 2021

Plans

 Knowing that I was going to tour the mall store again today and knowing that we were going to measure it, I should have been more mentally prepared for the amount of time it would take.  The plan is to rent this abandoned mall store for an SCA event in March.  Plans are coming together and I think it is going to be a really great event.  Other happy things for today:

  • The moon is out during the day now.  It is hard to see in the picture, but it was pretty.
It is just over the tree to the left of the light pole.

  • Eggnog.
  • Finding real maple syrup on sale at Ocean State Job Lot.  My love for sugar is huge.  Maple syrup is a glorious food that I never want to run out of.  There were other items on my list that I didn't find and I may go back for more later this week.

Currently reading:  The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...