Saturday, December 11, 2021

The Top of the Mound

 Next week Keziah and I are holding a short virtual SCA court to hand out a few awards and hopefully hang out online with some people after.  Today we gave out and recorded two of them.  It was really great to see people we haven't seen in a while and to recognize them for the wonderful things they have been doing.  We have one more to do to prepare for this tiny event.  Other happy things from today:

  • Yesterday I wrote about the comfy sack and that Aesop, the dog, hadn't found a way up it yet since being fluffed.  While I was doing dishes I heard some noises in the living room.  I thought Aesop was letting out an occasional bark at the cats and decided to let them figure it out.  When I came out to check on him I found him at the top of the comfy sack.  yay!  '

  • Christmas lights are set up at other people's homes.  Here is a a yard near where we gave out an award.




Currently reading: The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...