Thursday, December 16, 2021

Peak

 During this peak season at work I have spread myself a little too thin.  There hasn't been enough sleep.  It is my hope that after I finish writing this I will get a fair amount of sleep before having to wake up for another eleven hour night on my feet.  I honestly thought I was going to fall asleep while standing at work.  I didn't.  In fact, at one point they pulled another person off the line which made what I had to do go from three aisles to five and I was able to rally and do a pretty good job at getting the work done.  That is my happy thing for today.


Sunset.




Currently listening to: The Autobiography of Santa Claus, as told to Jeff Guinn.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...