Saturday, December 18, 2021

Mal

According to the at-home Covid test, I don't have covid.  Unfortunately, I don't feel well.  I did receive a useful and comfortable birthday gift today.   New sandals from TF!  They are made to massage the feet and they seem to work.  This is my happy thing for today.  I'm hoping a good night's sleep and a few days without work will help me feel better fast.



Currently reading:  The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Currently listening to: The Autobiography of Santa Claus, as told to Jeff Guinn.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...