Thursday, December 9, 2021

Feet

 Last night as I tried to get to sleep my feet touched each other.  It was a pretty normal thing.  Unfortunately, pain stabbed through my big toe.  Thankfully it only lasted a few moments.  When I examined my foot I saw nothing really unusual for someone who is on their feet about eleven hours a day.  So, needless to say, my feet hurt.  

What does this have to do with happy things?  At work tonight when my feet hurt I tried to think of things to make my feet feel better.  I thought about soaking them then remembered that it snowed last night.  When I got home my shoes came off and I took a short walk in the snow with my sore feet.  My feet are feeling better, probably because I am not on them.  More importantly is that I made some barefoot footprints in the snow and that made me happy.





Currently listening to: The Autobiography of Santa Claus, as told to Jeff Guinn.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...