Monday, November 22, 2021

If Cats Could Talk

 Gideon, Keziah, and I met some friends at a local cafe this morning to write and work on upcoming SCA things.  I added some words to one of my NaNoWriMo stories and worked on organizing a Yule event.  The food was good and the company, better.  Other happy things for today:

  • There are things that we have been letting collect in the driveway because they needed the ladder set up to put them away.  Today we set up the ladder and put them away.  There are a few more things that need to be put away before the snow falls and we need to plow, but we are closer.  Yay!
  • Keziah and Zed wanted a fire tonight.  I helped by building the foundation.  Then I went inside and had my accountability meeting with TF and then I made dinner.  I never made it out to see the fire.  I'm okay with that.  I took a picture of the indoor one to share instead.

  • Before bed I still didn't have my steps for the day so I got ready to take Aesop for a walk.  Nanni was wanting attention.  After petting her for a few minutes she gave me this look:
What I think she is saying is, "Sure, just leave me here and go walk that dog!  I won't be here when you get back."   And she wasn't.  🤪


Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...