Wednesday, November 24, 2021

A Short List

 Yesterday I wasn't feeling well, today I felt much better.  I believe I just needed sleep.  Sleep makes for a nice happy thing for today.  Others include:

  • The house is quiet.  The rest of the family is out and I will be going to sleep in a few minutes without the dog barking.  Nanni, the brown tabby, is asleep next to me and Winston, the orange tabby, is around somewhere; but they are generally quiet.  
Before Nanni fell asleep she was a little playful.
  • Hugs and kisses from the family.
  • I finished reading a book.


Finished reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...