Sunday, November 28, 2021

Marvel-ous

 As I sit here, reflecting on my day, I thought I did more.  It felt like a long weekend and I think I got some of the rest I needed.  Other things I am happy for today:

  • Sometimes Aesop, the dog, hasn't gotten along with Gideon, my grandson.  Today Gideon curled up on the Comfy Sack with his phone and Aesop curled up next to him with his bone.

  • It is getting close to the beginning of the month and I remembered to pay my mortgage early.  That doesn't happen often.  Hooray!
  • We watched the Captain Marvel movie tonight.  It was the first time for Gideon and he really enjoyed it.  His enthusiasm for the Marvel movies is infectious.  I love that this movie has a strong female lead.


Currently reading: The Middle Ages: A Graphic History, by Eleanor Janega and Neil Max Emmanuel.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...