Sunday, November 7, 2021

Time Change

 For me, it doesn't seem to matter if the clocks spring forward or fall back, I am still tired the next day.  There was no extra hour of sleep for me,  Aesop woke me up.  Pets don't know time.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • The early morning walk around the yard with Aesop, the dog, meant that I got to see the frost.



  • There was also a rather large bird that I saw out of the corner of my eye that landed in a tree.

  • Yesterday I didn't write for NaNoWriMo.  That means I am behind on my goal.  I did get 410 words today which is good.  
  • The big accomplishment for today was getting mulch onto the triangle part of the yard.  It is as done as it will be for this year (unless I suddenly have time and warm weather).

The top of the triangle didn't get weeded or planted
and so it is not mulched.


Currently reading:  Mount Washington A Guide and Short History, by Peter E. Randall.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...