Saturday, November 27, 2021

First Snow Cover of the Season

Yesterday's writer's block seems to have gone away today.  I set a timer and only wrote for a little over twenty minutes, and I wrote almost 600 words.   It is a matter of believing that I can do it at this point and then carving out the time to do so.  I have a little over 2,500 words to write by the end of the month to achieve my 11,000 word goal for NaNoWriMo.  Other happy things for today:

  • Last night I stayed at my friend Amy's house.  The room I use when I visit there is dark and quiet.  I had a good sleep last night.  I even slept more than five hours.  For me that is almost a long time.
  • Everyone is home.  I have enjoyed the quiet of the house, but I am happy that we are all together again.  Aesop had a good few days with a sitter and was very tired today.
  • Leftovers.  Keziah and Zed brought back a bunch of food from their Thanksgiving with Zed's family.  Cranberry sauce is still probably my favorite.  Two days in a row.  Yum.
  • It is snowing.  I'm not sure how happy I am about this.  It is the end of November so it is certainly time to start seeing more snow.  
The white streaks are the snow falling.

Later, snow on the ground.

☮

Currently listening to: Gilgamesh, translated by Stephen Mitchell, narrated by George Guidall.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...