Monday, November 15, 2021

Steps

 Monday's can be hard.  It is my day to try to reacclimate my body to working nights.  This morning I spent writing for NaNoWriMo.  I am pleased with my total word count as I have reached the halfway point and have slightly more than half the words needed to reach my goal.  My goal for the month is 11,000 words and I have written 5738.  It is possible that work will start having mandatory extra time as the holidays get closer.  Hopefully I'll be able to keep writing.  Other happy things for today:

  • This morning the air was cold and there were clouds below us over the river.  I'm not sure how well it shows up in the picture behind the trees.


  • Steps were made in planning for an SCA event in the spring.
  • I stepped out of my shell for a moment and made small talk with a person in line at the store.  She reminded me of my ex husband's grandmother.  
  • The afternoon clouds were absolutely fantastic today (except for the one that rained on me).  They were big and full of cold wetness.


Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...