Friday, November 12, 2021

Rainy Day

 It was a rainy Friday.  For Keziah and I the first task of the day was to empty the septic in the RV.  Not the funnest of jobs, but I am happy that it is done and the biggest problem we had was getting the key to work unlock the drain.  Other happy things for today:

  • When the rain wasn't heavy, I worked in the garden some.  I had a gentle (no injury/didn't fall) reminder that working in mud is slippery.  
  • As the clouds started to break up tonight the sky turned orange.  I didn't end up with a picture that showed the color.

  • For NaNoWriMo I have started another story.  Maybe if I could keep to one theme I would do better.  I got 411 words done and have a total of 4264 so far.  With a goal of 11,000 I think I am doing okay.
  • It is Minecraft Friday!


Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...