Monday, November 1, 2021

American Indian Heritage Month

Including titles, I wrote 771 words today for NaNoWriMo. It is larger than my daily goal (350-400 words) and smaller than what I would want to do if my goal was the 50,000 total (~1667 words a day) that is suggested for adults. Yay! I started.  Other happy things for today:

  • Aesop and I walked by the swamp today.  It looks beautiful.
Still some color reflecting on the water.

  • TF brought my attention to today's Google Doodle.  It is about a Zuni person, We:wa.  This is the first day of American Indian Heritage Month.  One of the things that We:wa did was weave, and I do a little weaving too.  I found Behind the Doodle interesting too.
  • Zed saved me from making a phone call.  As an introvert, calling companies to order things can be a huge anxiety trigger.  Zed made the call for me and I am very grateful.   



Currently reading: Mount Washington A Guide and Short History, by Peter E. Randall.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


1 comment:

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...