Sunday, November 7, 2021

Getting Real

 Four hundred people. That is how many people were supposed to be at the Crown Tournament SCA event today.  Thankfully it was in a large open field during the day where people mostly spread out; we were required to show proof of vaccinations or neg covid test to attend; and many people left before the final court of the day that was inside.  The East Kingdom has a new pair of heirs to the throne. Other happy things for today:

  • Leaving before dawn, the stars shone bright against the dark skies. I am so happy with how the pictures
Orion

Big Dipper
  • Spending time with friends that I haven't seen in quite some time.
  • Being there to see people get awards.
  • Seeing a falling star.
  • That feeling of getting home after the long drive and taking off my shoes.

Some pictures.








Currently reading: Mount Washington A Guide and Short History, by Peter E. Randall.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...