Monday, November 8, 2021

Friends are Here!

 While eagerly anticipating the arrival of friends from afar I found things to do.  Writing was one of those things, but I could have spent more time on that.  Still 379 words for NaNoWriMo today.  Here are today's happy things:

  • There is a video from the wildlife cam that I posted on YouTube that is adorable.  It is just the first few seconds of the 18 second video.
  • I did some digging in the garden with Aesop nearby on the leash.  Here is a picture of his dog paw print.
  • Pretty crescent moon tonight.

  • For the next few days we have friends visiting.  Soon they will be going to Guatemala!  This is all volunteer so I am including a link to their patreon.  I'm looking forward to spending time with them after work the next few days.



Currently reading:  Mount Washington A Guide and Short History, by Peter E. Randall.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


1 comment:

  1. It looks like your wildlife cam video is set to private? Now I'm dying of curiosity! 😁

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...