Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Little Things

 Apparently yesterday took a lot out of me.  I didn't sleep well and didn't feel well at work so I came home early.  I slept well, but not long after I got home.  I'm still not feeling great, but definitely better than when I was at work.  What are my happy things for today?  Let's see:

  • --K shared a special memory about Mount Chocorua on yesterday's blog.  I love that!  It got me thinking about different games I played in the car with my kids when they were young.  Thank you!
  • I got a little bit of all the things I like to accomplish every day done.  Most of my 10,000 steps happened at work and I remembered to practice Duolingo and read and the other little things I like to do.  Although the word count is falling behind, I did write a few sentences for NaNoWriMo.  
  • Another thing I am happy for is Netflix and comedy series.  
  • Tea, Keziah made me a ginger lemon tea that was delightful.
  • And...
Keziah helped Gideon make this
yummy looking pumpkin pie.



Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...