Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Tired Tuesday

 Working late was an option today.  I was tired and decided to go home instead.  Good thing I did because I had forgotten that I had a meeting with my Protege to go over some exchequer/treasurer things.  We had a very productive afternoon that has left me exhausted.  Other happy things for today:

  • Even though I was tired I still got some writing done for NaNoWriMo.  
  • Around sunset, I realized that I had not taken any pictures yet and what better thing to take a picture of than the sunset.  

  • There were sprinkles coming down that I could hear more than feel.  It was a mix of rain and either sleet or freezing rain.  Not snow yet, but winter like weather.
Raindrops and icy precipitation.



Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...