Sunday, November 21, 2021

Friendsgiving

 Thanksgiving is most likely my favorite holiday.  The reasons have nothing to do with the history behind the day, that is actually bittersweet at best.  It is because people gather to share a meal and give thanks.  I am thankful for everything I write about as my happy things every day.  Here are today's:

  • This year my SCA household decided to get together for Thanksgiving.  We all brought foods to share and gathered at the house of a household member and visited.
  • We have some really good cooks in the household.
  • A few of us went out for a walk before dinner.  There was a small fallen windmill.  
I mostly forgot to take pictures.
The windmill is on the ground.


Currently reading: The Backyard Homestead Seasonal Planner, by Ann Larkin Hansen.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!

 Here it is, my final blog of the year.  2021 has been a long year.  I wrote a little personal review of my year and posted it in my Odds an...